A combination of the rolling hills, Silty-Sandy Loam soil, and warmer daytime / lower nighttime temperatures
• Pinot Noir
• BCD Pinot Noir
• Russian River Valley Chardonnay
• Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
• Need to plan on limited tractor access due to flooding from the Laguna de Santa Rosa.
• Frost protection required after bud break.
•Careful and planned tillage timing is very important
• Cool with wet early morning fog
• Mid to high temperatures in afternoon
• Back to cool / coastal fog in evening
• 64 Acres
• Russian River Valley
• Santa Rosa Plains Neighborhood