This is a very diversified vineyard with many different soil types and actual micro climates. The foggy mornings and warm afternoons coincide with the Russian River Valley weather pattern.
• Pinot Noir
• Pinot Gris
• Winery Block Pinot Noir
• Teresa’s Unoaked Chardonnay
• Russian River Valley Chardonnay
• Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
• Need to plan on limited tractor access due to flooding from the Laguna de Santa Rosa.
• Frost protection required after bud break.
• Attention to irrigation – 5 different soil types.
• Wright Sandy Loam main soil for Winery Block Pinot and Teresa’s Unoaked Chardonnay
• Cool with wet early morning fog
• Mid to high temperatures in afternoon
• Back to cool / coastal fog in evening
• Planted: 1999, 2000
• Russian River Valley
• Sebastopol Hills Neighborhood